Constellation

Account is Inactive

Dear,

When I am going to access my account in the constellation this the following message appears: “This account is inactive Please contact us for any futher questions”.

I would like you to solve this problem. The image is attached.

Where do you see this?

This happens when I access the site, after entering the login and the password always appears this information: “This account is inactive - Please contact us for any futher questions”

You’re talking about https://community.constellationlabs.io? With another account than thiago?
Have you checked your mailbox for any confirmation mails?

This, I’m talking about this account itself, every time I access it gives this problem, I already looked at the email, I just want you to fix it. My user is [redacted]. Do you have a solution?

I’m not an admin, sorry.
Just wondering how you can write here while your account is inactive :thinking:

Interesting, I had not thought of that. The amazing thing is that in the forum I can access, but the login and the password when I enter the site goes wrong.

Hi @thiago, I’ll get this checked with the team. Meanwhile, I’ve redacted your email address since this is public :slight_smile:

@thiago We’ve fixed this.

Thanks, but they fixed one thing and there was another problem, I had another 800 points and several referrals, when I logged in now, my points and the referrals were ZERO.

Wow, that makes me sad, I fought to win those points and suddenly it’s all zero, I’d like you to do it too.