Constellation

Is my node running?

Hi there,

I have set up and run a node on a Google cloud platform. How can I check my node is properly running ? Any RPC example or doc to check node status ? I also need a seed node to peer with. Thanks

{org.constellation.ConstellationNode$ main} - Main init 06:34:01.989 INFO Main {org.constellation.ConstellationNode$ $anonfun$main$1} - Config load 06:34:02.153 INFO KeyUtils {org.constellation.crypto.KeyUtils$ insertProvider} - Insert provider return 1 06:34:02.591 INFO Main {org.constellation.ConstellationNode$ $anonfun$main$1} - pre Key pair 06:34:02.592 INFO Main {org.constellation.ConstellationNode$ $anonfun$main$1} - post key pair 06:34:02.706 INFO ConstellationNode_-1016106738 {org.constellation.ConstellationNode <init>} - Node init with API 0.0.0.0 9000 peerPort: 9001 06:34:03.295 INFO ConstellationNode_-1016106738 {org.constellation.ConstellationNode <init>} - API Binding

+1. Would love to get a seed node IP for the testnet.

Unfortunately, today there is no answer to this question! (
Perhaps this will help you:
https://constellation-labs.github.io/constellation/running-a-node/#running-a-node

The team states that they are preparing instructions on how to start the node.
But they do not understand the essence of the question:

How to see the correctness of the work of node!?

+1 “I have set up and run a node on a Google cloud platform. How can I check my node is properly running?”

Looking forward to setup a testnode as well. Having a docker image would be great

Hi, All!
You may find answers to the discord – on the channel #node-operator
Answers and work of one person inspires** @Nikolaj-K thnx

Thank you.

I agree the form does not work too, I experienced the same issue.

Any admin here ?