Constellation

Launch and operate an inaugural Constellation testnet node

engineering

It actually sounds like you got a lot of skills and experience already and I can’t quite imagine the things you mentioned being a real challenge. It’s not so clear from your post to me with what motivation you come to the project, but whatever it is, you will contribute by providing clear educational (and “clarificational”) content, for example. I’d argue that you even provide relevant input if you share your expectations or what you want and what’s needed from a decentralized platform.

2 Likes

Hey @stefan692, thanks for vocalizing your concerns. We absolutely have more plans for people with different skills to contribute to the project. We’ll release this shortly. We want to build an open and inclusive community and this surely means creating well defined contribution pathways. We’re currrently working on some ideas, but we’d love to hear what the community is interested in. You can add yours here: Post your Bounty Ideas here!

1 Like

Very exciting! Keep up the good work! Great cheers!!

3 Likes

Great team and great idea

4 Likes

Good team. I love this

3 Likes

Great! I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

yes this is project.SUN for me.good luck.develop!

1 Like

Hello, why i had fill out the bounty application but i don’t recive any email about detail ?

1 Like

I hope the community grow up

1 Like

Have the first operators been contacted?

1 Like

Hi. Since you have chosen the first few operators can you tell when we can expect the next wave? Can you walk us through your plans? I would prefer you choose all the operators at once even though you will need their help later. I do believe this is a good project but if you reject me I would like to focus on another one.

3 Likes

Hi @pawellipowczan, We are working working on a roll out plan and I anticipate having a few updates as the weeks progress.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Brion

4 Likes

Looking forward to some good news.

2 Likes

Those rewards are…noice.

1 Like

Waiting for new node operators!

1 Like

Project too great. We will succeed

1 Like

Thank You Reward Bounty Good Project

3 Likes