Constellation is exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt where we will be hosting a panel and workshop.
The event is September 5th-7th in San Francisco.
We’ve got 3 extra Innovator passes to give away and would love for you to be our guest! ($1,595 value each)
***To be eligible, you must have a Constellation Orion account — create one at https://orion.constellationlabs.io/accounts/signup/
Winners will be selected and notified on Monday, August 27th.
Innovator passes get you access to:
- Full Agenda - all stages
- The Startup Battlefield
- Exclusive video content access post event
- Interactive Workshops
- 1000+ founders in Startup Alley
- TC After Party
- Full attendee list via Disrupt Mobile App
- Discounted hotel rooms in San Francisco
- Disrupt for all 3 amazing days
TechCrunch Disrupt is in San Francisco, CA from September 5-7, 2018.
Learn more at https://techcrunch.com/events/disrupt-sf-2018/
Constellation’s TechCrunch Disrupt Schedule
Panel: Beyond the ICO: New approaches to fundraising and VC’s role in crypto
Time: Friday September 7th, 1.30 -2.30
Panel: Ben Jorgensen (COO of Constellation), Jacob Mullins - Shasta Venture, + More TBA
- Constellation has been through an extraordinary period of fundraising and subsequent growth. Ben Jorgensen (COO) and team will share their experiences in this interactive session exploring the complex and ever-changing fundraising models available, and how venture capital is approaching the space.
Workshop: Running a Node on a Distributed Ledger: Live Demo
Time: Friday September 7th, 2.45 - 3.30
Speakers: Wyatt Meldman-Floch, Ryle Goe
- Wyatt (CTO) and Ryle (VP of Engineering) will demystify the key components of distributed ledger technology, and provide a guide on how to set up a Constellation node. Participants will leave with the basic skills they need to contribute to an emerging 3rd-Gen protocol.